June 2020 Updates
Just in case you were wondering... yes, of course— natural health is essential!
As we all move through unfamiliar territory, keep in mind that herbs have helped people through all kinds of interesting times, since forever!
Whether you’re interested in
- soothing sore hands
- boosting your immunity
- calming allergies
- making your own herbal products at home
- finding custom-label items for your shop or clinic
- or simply feeling and looking your best this summer
...we have organic solutions for these and so many other natural health and beauty concerns!
We’re going strong in our new location: 2795 East Bakerview Rd. #17, Bellingham WA 98226.
Wild Lettuce and Yerba Mansa
We’re proud of the high quality of our bulk herbs! When we come across particularly stellar crops, we feature them as premium harvest herbs. In addition to the locally grown Blue Cornflowers we dried in our shop last year, we’re currently offering wild-harvested batches of:
• Wild Lettuce (Lactuca virosa) from the Pacific Northwest, an outstanding traditional analgesic and mildly sedative plant
• Yerba Mansa (Anemopsis californica) roots from New Mexico, a treasured native remedy with remarkable astringent and antimicrobial properties
Limited Run Product: Myriad Arnica & Menthol Soothing Balm with CBD
This ache-easing salve includes organic ingredients such as Pure Arnica and St. John’s Wort infused oils, Menthol, and Sweet Birch and Clove essential oils, in a Shea Butter-Beeswax base, along with full-spectrum, CO2-extracted CBD, the potent natural anti-inflammatory compound, derived from Cannabis, that’s gaining so much attention.
An impressive combination for pain relief, with a warm, delightful scent. Order it now, while it’s still in stock!
Available in 2 oz. jar only. Not for sale outside of USA.