Nursing Support Tea is formulated to help lactating mothers bring in their milk to effectively nourish and sustain their new babes.
This tea tastes a bit bitter, due to the Blessed Thistle and Hops, however it does provide nursing support for the mama who needs it! Please talk with a qualified herbalist when taking this tea and make sure you are getting all the support you need. Becoming a new mama is overwhelming enough, let us help take care of you too.
- Certified Organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf
- Certified Organic Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus)
- Certified Organic Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed
- Certified Organic Hops (Humulus lupulus) Flowers
- Certified Organic Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf
- Certified Organic Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf
What We ❤ About This Product
These are really great herbs that have been used traditionally by women for generations to promote and increase milk supply!
How to Use
Use 1 Tablespoon of tea for 1 Cup of water. Pour boiling water over tea, cover, and steep for 20 minutes or more. Strain and enjoy! Can be drunk hot or cold. For larger amounts, please refrigerate up to 48 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.