Mommy to Be Tea features herbs that are traditionally recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers to prevent anemia and cramps, strengthen the uterus, aid blood clotting, assist digestion, reduce swelling, and increase milk secretion. They are rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals, as well as vitamins A, C, D, and K.
- Organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf
- Organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Leaf
- Organic Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf
- Organic Oat (Avena sativa) Tops
- Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf
- Organic Rosehip (Rosa spp.) Shells
- Organic Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
What We ❤ About This Product
Delicious, nutritious, and so good for you and your baby!
How to UseUse 1 Tablespoon of tea for 1 Cup of water. Pour boiling water over tea, cover, and steep for 20 minutes or more. Strain and enjoy! Can be drunk hot or cold. For larger amounts, please refrigerate up to 48 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.