Winter Defense Tea is the perfect "get well" tea for when you're feeling under the weather. It covers the bases nicely: immune support and antiviral; easing the sore throat and relieving the cough. This tea can be used any time you're feeling a bit compromised, not just during the winter. However it is a very popular choice during the fall and winter months!
- Certified Organic Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) Root
- Certified Organic Elderberries (Sambucus nigra)
- Certified Organic Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root
- Certified Organic Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) Root
- Certified Organic Wild Cherry (Prunus serotina) Bark
What We ❤ About This Product
Yummy, comforting, and immune-supporting herbs gently blend to make a tasty tea you will love to drink. Even kids like to drink it!
How to Use
Use 1 Tablespoon of tea for 1 Cup of water. Pour boiling water over tea, cover, and steep for 20 minutes or more. Strain and enjoy! Can be drunk hot or cold. For larger amounts, please refrigerate up to 48 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.