7 Great Reasons You Need Our Pure Calendula Salve
7 Great Reasons You Need Our Pure Calendula Salve1. Calendula offers proven benefits for helping wounds heal.
3. A double-blind clinical study concluded that Calendula can serve as “safe and effective treatment for the treatment of diaper dermatitis in infants.”
4. Calendula fights the effects of aging on skin: A 2015 review article notes: “This plant is rich in active compounds including terpenoids, carotenoids, flavonoids, and volatile oils …extract of Calendula officinalis exhibited aptitude of stimulating skin tightness and improved skin elasticity leading to delayed aging process …enhances the skin hydration level… prevents early aging …reduction in skin melanin contents and the decrease in skin sebum level were also observed.”
5. We use only the highest quality, Pacific Northwest grown, certified organic Calendula Flowers... safer for you and your family, better for the planet, smaller carbon footprint.
6. Our salve is formulated with organic Shea Butter and Coconut, Sunflower, and Jojoba Oils: relatively stable, with shelf lives estimated at between one and five years. So it stays fresh much longer than products blended with Olive Oil, an ingredient which may typically maintain optimal freshness for as little as 30-60 days after opening.
7. Em’s Pure Calendula Salve, with its rich, creamy base, absorbs readily into your skin—no greasy feel, no clothing stains!