Toenail Fungus Foot Soak! Finally, an herbal remedy all made up for your use, when you're ready to tackle this very tenacious problem.
- Certified Organic Black Walnut Hull Powder
- Wildcrafted Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Leaf
- Certified Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flowers
- Wildcrafted Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) Leaf
- Wildcrafted White Oak (Quercus alba) Bark
- Certified Organic Yarrow (Achillea millifolium) Leaf and Flower
What We ❤ About This Product
A powerful formula, and a solid program for fighting that fungus!
How to Use
Toenail Fungus is tenacious, as everyone who has ever had this problem knows. This means you must also be equally vigorous in your care. One 2 ounce bag is enough for 2 foot soaks. Soaking is recommended twice daily for 2 weeks.
To use, make a decoction: boil the herbs, covered, for 20 full minutes. Turn off the heat, leave covered, and let cool. Add the whole mess to a foot soaking tub. (If you wish you can strain the herbs out first). This should be something just big enough to comfortably fit your foot into because you want the liquid to cover your toes. When it has cooled to a tolerable level, soak your foot for 30 minutes.
Follow each soak with applying the Fungal Oil blend directly on the toenail, usually just 2 or 3 drops will do it. Once per day, trim the toenail and excess material away from the toe, prior to putting on the oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.