Soothing Eyewash is intended for those red, itchy eye situations due to allergies or possible conjunctivitis.
- Certified Organic Calendula Flowers (Calendula officinalis)
- Certified Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
- Certified Organic Chickweed (Stellaria media)
- Certified Organic Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Certified Organic Yarrow (Achillea millefollium)
What We ❤ About This Product
Easing the discomfort of inflamed eyes is such a relief!
How to Use
Use 1 tablespoon of tea for 1 cup of water. Pour boiling water over tea, cover, and steep for 20 minutes or more. Strain well to make sure there are no particles left in the liquid! For larger amounts, please refrigerate up to 48 hours.
Brew this tea and then use it as a compress on the eyes, and as an eyewash. For kids, you can use in the bath to gently wash out the eyes. Kids tend to rub their eyes, and applying Pure Calendula Oil to their freshly washed hands as an antiseptic can help prevent the spread of bacteria in cases of suspected pink eye. Use this tea 3 or more times during the day for 2 to 3 days, or until the symptoms subside.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.